Teaching Birth Preparation for Couples Course
50 hours CPD
Dates: Mondays 13, 20, 27 Sept, 4, 11, 18 Oct (25 Oct Integration week) 1 Nov.
Click HERE for 4 Month Payment Plan
Feedback from Tessa's Pregnancy Teacher Training..
"Tessa..you are such a mine of information, thank you so much for sharing your expertise"
"I am loving all your knowledge"
Contact email@example.com for financial hardship discounts and payment plans.
This course is open to all yoga teachers with who are training in or would like to train in:
- pregnancy yoga
- postnatal yoga
- professionals working with pregnant women and their partners. To see the extensive range of CPDs we have designed to give you practical tools that can further develop your teaching practice, please click here. Can we support you in choosing your course?If you are unsure about your suitability for this course, or if you have any queries please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.orgPolicies & Procedures For the full course policies and terms & conditions please click here.
Do you want to do MORE to support pregnant women and their partners to have the right birth for them?
Would you like to have a steady income stream from delivering transformative workshops?
Are there gaps in your pregnancy yoga learning around the why and how of what we teach in relation to birth?
Tessa invites you to a comprehensive training that covers how to create a couples workshop including content AND the business and marketing skills to make it successful.
In this course you will learn:
- How to move from classes to couples workshops
- How to create your high end workshop offering
- The difference between running private, couples & group sessions
- Business skills for marketing and administering your workshop, including templates
- What to cover in a birth preparation workshop - essentials & options
By the end of this course you will have:
- Co-created your own partner workshop
- Created a practical marketing strategy
- Created your own workshop resources including hypnobirthing and yoga nidra tracks
- Be in a position to run regular partner workshops
- Know how to fill your partner workshops - enjoying the marketing process
- Create a profitable income stream outside of your weekly classes
The training includes a 121 session with Tessa during the integration week to answer your specific questions, whether they be one the content of the course or on business skills.
This is a small group training so there will be ample opportunity to ask questions and to create a supportive hub of other pregnancy yoga teachers.
Week 1: Birth physiology (The nervous system, hormones and brain, Attracting clients)
Week 2: Role of the Birth Partner (Role of the birth partner, Group dynamics with couples, Pricing and money mindset)
Week 3: Birth physiology and anatomy (What does a physiological birth look like? , Sharing labour positions, Stages of labour, Compassionate boundaries)
Week 4: Birth preferences (Templates and Q&A, Breathing techniques, Workshop administration)
Week 5: Anchoring the content through scenarios (Yoga scenarios and common interventions, Yoga nidra, Closing the workshop, Social media content)
Week 6: Integration week (Individual sessions)
Week 7: Postnatal content, Insurance, online considerations and marketing, Interventions revisited
Feedback from partners who've attended the workshops with Tessa:
10/10 "The workshop gave me more confidence about my ability to make choices and have our own views heard. It gave me a lot of useful information about the role of the birth partner during the birth, to help maintain calm and act as an advocate." Alan
9/10 "A great chance to get my head ready for the birth; both practical suggestions for me as birth partner and a think about how to help my wife have a great birth." Chris
10/10 "A useful interactive workshop with lots of ideas and suggestions. Great to do it together. [What was most useful?] All of it!" Nathan
Please contact Tessa at email@example.com if you would like to book a free clarity call. If you would like more information on the training content, your suitability for the course or anything else about the training, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Fees: Full Price £595. Payment plans are available to help you spread the investment. Outside of London, the workshop you will be able to run is valued at £119 per couple. If you run a workshop with five couples, you will have covered the investment of the training.
Once payment has been made you will be emailed confirmation with registration details for the course.
Your success in completing the Teaching Birth Preparation for Couples Course will be celebrated with a Yoga Teachers Forum 50 CPD points certificate.
Once you have registered you will enrolment details.
About the facilitator