Teaching Birth Preparation for Couples Course
50 hours CPD
Dates: Mondays 11th, 18th & 25th Jan,
1st 8th 15th (integration wk) 22nd Feb
Feedback from Tessa's Pregnancy Teacher Training..
"Tessa..you are such a mine of information, thank you so much for sharing your expertise"
"I am loving all your knowledge"
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for financial hardship discounts and payment plans.
This course is open to all yoga teachers with who are training in or would like to train in:
- pregnancy yoga
- postnatal yoga
- professionals working with pregnant women and their partnersTo see the extensive range of CPDs we have designed to give you practical tools that can further develop your teaching practice, please click here.Can we support you in choosing your course?
If you are unsure about your suitability for this course, or if you have any queries please let us know at email@example.com
Policies & Procedures For the full course policies and terms & conditions please click here.
Do you want to do MORE to support pregnant women and their partners to have the right birth for them?
Would you like to have a steady income stream from delivering transformative workshops?
Are there gaps in your pregnancy yoga learning around the why and how of what we teach in relation to birth?
Tessa invites you to a comprehensive training that covers how to create a couples workshop including content AND the business and marketing skills to make it successful.
Payment plans are available to help you start 2021 in the most positive way possible.
In this course you will learn:
- How to move from classes to couples workshops
- How to create your high end workshop offering
- The difference between running private, couples & group sessions
- All your insurance requirements for teaching couples
- What to cover in a birth preparation workshop - essentials & options
By the end of this course you will have:
- Co-created your own partner workshop
- Created a practical marketing strategy
- Created your own workshop resources including hypno-birthing track
- Be in a position to run regular partner workshops
- How to fill your partner workshops - enjoying the marketing process
- Create a profitable income stream outside of your weekly classes
Week 1: Attracting clients
Week 2: Workshop content - expanding your skill set
Week 3: Designing your workshop
Week 4: Working with partners & group dynamics
Week 5: Marketing & pricing
Week 6: Integration week
Week 7: Becoming the go-to teacher for birth preparation workshops
Would you like to be getting this feedback from your couples' workshops?
10/10 "The workshop gave me more confidence about my ability to make choices and have our own views heard. It gave me a lot of useful information about the role of the birth partner during the birth, to help maintain calm and act as an advocate." Alan
9/10 "A great chance to get my head ready for the birth; both practical suggestions for me as birth partner and a think about how to help my wife have a great birth." Chris
10/10 "A useful interactive workshop with lots of ideas and suggestions. Great to do it together. [What was most useful?] All of it!" Nathan
Please contact Tessa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book a free clarity call. If you would like more information on the training content, your suitability for the course or anything else about the training, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Your success in completing the Teaching Birth Preparation for Couples Course will be celebrated with a Yoga Teachers Forum 50 CPD points certificate.
Fees: Full Price £695
Once payment has been made you will be emailed confirmation with registration details for the course.
About the facilitator