Can't find product with ID 96105
Date: Mon 12 June Time: 0930-1200 BST (UK Time)
"Tessa..you are such a mine of information, thank you so much for sharing your expertise"
"Brilliant tips" "I am loving all your knowledge"
- how to use invitational rather than command language
- which breathing techniques may or may not be appropriate to teach
- how to use bilateral stimulation to switch off flight and fight
- havening and other techniques for soothing
- vagus nerve exercises and rhymical movements for down-regulation
- techniques that could to establish a place of safety in the body
- ways of share psychoeducation with clients
- what to do if in the rare situation that someone experiences a flashback, panic attack or is triggered
- how to co-create a 121 session with a client to promote agency
**At the end of the training, you will receive Certificate of Attendance from Yoga Teachers Forum. Tessa is a FEDANT Approved trainers.
“Thank you very much for yesterday’s course. It was very interesting and helpful for my teaching. I found the content and your delivery was just right and the ability to interact over zoom was done so well. Thank you.
I spent about an hour telling everything from the workshop to my husband. That is always a good sign, to want to share everything!” Ruth Barber., Attendee, Birth Trauma Workshop
"I really enjoyed this workshop.... I liked Tessa's examples ...Tessa guided some great visualisations ....I left feeling resourced and inspired with plenty of new material to explore in classes." Amba Cooper- The Pelvis in Pregnancy
"I did enjoy it, very much. Many thanks for sharing your experiences and knowledge, and for providing a stimulating forum for discussion." Una Bentley - Biomechanics of Birt
To see the extensive range of pre & postnatal CPDs we have designed to give you practical tools that can further develop your teaching practice, please click here.
Policies & Procedures For the full course policies and terms & conditions please click here.
* you are required to have insurance to cover you for teaching postnatal classes with babies - please check with your insurance provider to ensure that you are covered.
About the facilitator - Tessa Sanderson: