Terms & Conditions and Statement of Inclusion
One to One Sessions
We operate a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you will be charged the full appointment fee in these circumstances. If you miss your appointment or cancel less than 24 hours prior to the booked appointment.
Workshops & Courses
For cancellations there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
- the workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
- you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note
In these cases we will refund the fee. All clients are asked to agree to Yoga Teachers Forum terms and conditions upon booking a course or workshop.
If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
STATEMENT of INCLUSION
Welcome to All Who Attend Classes: A Note To Women
All women and people who experience periods and all of the below are welcome in our courses and practices & props will support:
- women during their bleed time
- Women experiencing peri-menopause and menopause
- Pregnant women
- Women seeking to conceive
- Lactating women can feed their children and express milk
- All rhythms of womanhood are respected together with the physical and emotional needs
If for any reason you are unable to attend due to sickness, pregnancy issues, injury, bereavement or other reason please do contact us email@example.com and we will do our best to transfer your place to a suitable alternative event if at all possible.
Documents to download: