Maternity Chakras: The Teachers Pathway
For Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teachers & Birth Professionals
Dates: Sun 20, 27 March, 3 April 2022
Time: 0900-1130 GMT (UK Time) moving to BST from Sun 31 March
CPD/CE: 40 Hours with 8 hrs LIVE teaching & 15 hours of recorded content and support material. Home study is expected as part of the training.
Payment plan & financial hardship discounts available contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All sessions will take place live and will also be recorded for all participants.
To see the extensive range of pre & postnatal CPDs we have designed to give you practical tools that can further develop your teaching practice, please click here.
Can we support you in choosing your course?
If you are unsure about your suitability for this course, or if you have any queries please let us know at email@example.com
Policies & Procedures For the full course policies and terms & conditions please click here.
- Discover the classical and modern teachings and practices of Chakra Yoga and learn how to apply Chakra Theory and practice to the Maternity Experience in this specialised professional training.
- Offer your students a clear holistic pathway through the pregnancy, birth and becoming mother/parent experience using the teachings and philosophy of the chakras.
- Trivialised by the contemporary self-development movement, the chakras teachings offer much more besides colour-coded charts and affirmations.
- You will learn ancient and modern chakra theory, how to access and work at the energy body level and how to apply chakra teachings and practices to the maternity experience so that you prepare your students in the best possible way for an empowered pregnancy, birth and postnatal experience.
- Gain insights into space holding, pleasure practices and teachings to cultivate parental empowerment, navigating modern childbirth and how to bring a spiritual dimension to your pregnancy yoga teaching.
- Inspire your personal practice, your yoga teaching and the women you serve.
The ancient chakra system with its structures of subtle energy pathways and confluence of energy centres has informed yoga practice for millennia It offers us all a truly holistic map to help us know ourselves fully and live freely.
The journey through the chakras is the Maternity journey of discovery and healing along the rainbow bridge — the metaphysical bridge that connects consciousness with matter; instinct with spirit. This journey has been travelled many times by yoginis but rarely in pregnancy.
At the end of the training, you will receive Certificate of Attendance from Yoga Teachers Forum.
About the facilitator - Nadia Rafaat: