- Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, and how it affects yoga practice, to
- How to use movement and positioning during labour to encourage foetal descent
- Pranayama to practice in pregnancy to prepare for the birth.
- You will develop a thorough knowledge of the traditional pantheon of yoga asana, mudra, pranayama, savasana and yoga nidra and their relevance for pregnancy and birth
- Philosophies that underpin the practices of Hatha and Tantra yoga explored uniquely from the perspective of pregnancy and birth
Why Train with Us:
- Dual Yoga and Mindfulness training programme for Pregnancy, enabling you to qualify and offer both Pregnancy Yoga classes and Mindfulness for Pregnancy & Birth classes.
- You will undertake a full 9-week Mindfulness for Pregnancy & Birth Training programme with our experienced mindfulness teachers and learn how to incorporate Mindfulness into your pregnancy yoga teaching.
- You will be certified with the Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) the Federation of Antenatal Educators (FEDANT) & Yoga Teachers Forum.
- We are offering ALL participants a one year free graduate support and mentoring programme as part of the course ensuring we have your back as you establish your pregnancy teaching career.
- At 100 hours, our training course is more extensive than most and exclusively dedicated to pregnancy and birth ensuring that you are fully trained and prepared to teach yoga, mindfulness and birth preparation with confidence, passion and effectiveness to your pregnancy community.
- You gain a personal journey of your own, allowing you to dive deeply into the role of teacher, and supporting you so that you can expand beyond any personal limitations to become the best guide and teacher you can possibly be.
- Training in setting up your pregnancy and birth business post-graduation
- Flexibility of training enabling you to learn from home but also have hands-on in-person studio teaching experience. For international students and those too far from London to travel, you can attend exclusively online
- All the sessions are recorded and shared with course participants to be downloaded and kept for future reference without time restrictions.
- The written and audio-visual coursework submitted by students throughout the course is individually read and marked. We then provide you with personalised feedback to help you towards achieving your goals.
- Successful students are presented with a YPA and FEDANT approved Graduation Certificate which they are able to use to obtain Pregnancy Yoga, Mindful Birth Ed & Birth Preparation Insurance
- Graduates are also able to join a community of qualified Yoga & Mindfulness teachers where ongoing mentoring support will be provided for ONE year post graduation.
7 October – 4 December 2022
Weekend One (In-person and Live-stream)
Live & Online.
- £949 – Full Price – Available until 1st October. (payable in full or via a 3 month payment plan)
To see the extensive range of pre & postnatal CPDs we have designed to give you practical tools that can further develop your teaching practice, please click here.
Can we support you in choosing your course?
If you are unsure about your suitability for this course, or if you have any queries please let us know at email@example.com
Policies & Procedures For the full course policies and terms & conditions please click here.
About the facilitator - Nadia Rafaat: