YAP & FEDANT Accredited Training
For Yoga Teachers & Birth Professionals
Special Welcome Week Offer Ends 30 May:
£695 - Full Price £1150
"This is so much more than just a training for yoga teachers - so much love and time has been put into it and Nadia and the team's knowledge and passion just shone through"
Lasting three months and comprising over 100 hours this comprehensive Online and Online/In-Person Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training is led by Senior Registered Yoga Teacher, Pelvic Health Specialist, and Birth Doula, Nadia Raafat together with a faculty of four highly qualified visiting teachers.
Nadia created this pregnancy yoga with Mindfulness teacher training course (with the assistance of Belinda Freeman) especially for yoga teachers who wish to offer their students qualitative Mindfulness support alongside Pregnancy Yoga and Birth Preparation classes.
This in-depth training course is also suitable for childbirth educators, midwives, doulas, mindfulness teachers and hypnotherapists who wish to expand their knowledge of yoga, mindfulness and active birth so that they can enrich and deepen their own offerings.
Why Train with Us:
- Our certification is unique. It is the only recognised dual Yoga and Mindfulness training programme for Pregnancy, enabling you to qualify and offer both Pregnancy Yoga classes and Mindfulness for Pregnancy & Birth classes.
- You will undertake a full 9-week Mindfulness for Pregnancy & Birth Training programme with our experienced mindfulness teachers and learn how to incorporate Mindfulness into your pregnancy yoga teaching.
- You will be certified with the Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) and also the Federation of Antenatal Educators (FEDANT).
- We are offering ALL participants a one year free graduate support and mentoring programme as part of the course ensuring we have your back as you establish your pregnancy teaching career.
- At 100 hours, our training course is more extensive than most and exclusively dedicated to pregnancy and birthensuring that you are fully trained and prepared to teach yoga, mindfulness and birth preparation with confidence, passion and effectiveness to your pregnancy community.
- This course offers you a personal journey of your own, allowing you to dive deeply into the role of teacher, and supporting you so that you can expand beyond any personal limitations to become the best guide and teacher you can possibly be.
- This course additionally provides you with training in setting up your pregnancy and birth business post-graduation at no extra cost. It’s all included in the course fee.
- This course combines online & In-person training enabling you to learn from home but also have hands-on in-person studio teaching experience. For international students and those too far from London to travel, you can attend exclusively online.
- All the sessions are recorded and shared with course participants to be downloaded and kept for future reference.
- The written and audio-visual coursework submitted by students throughout the course is individually read and marked. We then provide you with personalised feedback to help you towards achieving your goals
What happens when you complete and graduate from the course?
- Successful students are presented with a YPA and FEDANT approved Graduation Certificate which they are able to use to obtain Pregnancy Yoga, Mindful Birth Ed & Birth Preparation Insurance
- Graduates are also able to join a community of qualified Yoga & Mindfulness teachers where ongoing mentoring support will be provided for ONE year post graduation.
- We are in the process of publishing a Qualified Teaching Directory. This lists all graduates so that potential clients can find a trusted and certified Yoga and Mindfulness teacher
“This course came at a wonderful time for me (I was halfway through my second trimester when starting it) and not only has it made me feel healthy and energised in my pregnancy, it’s made me feel empowered about my labour and what comes next. Even though I was the only pregnant person in our group, I felt a real connection to the other women, too…and its a testament to the teachers that they could bring the world of pregnancy – what to expect, mentally, emotionally and physically, alive to us all.” ES
About the facilitator - Nadia Rafaat: