Trauma, Resilience & Being Safely Embodied for Yoga Teachers & Therapists
Date: Fri 17 Sept
Time: 1230-1630 BST (UK Time)
“I just wanted to say how much I loved the training. It really is by far the best workshop I’ve attended, and gave me a sense of what a really high quality, safe CPD experience feels and looks like. Thanks again, I feel so uplifted by the learning and sharing space with you and the others in the workshop.”
‘I found Aneta to be a knowledgeable and serious teacher, who skilfully draws on her background in social work, supporting traumatised people and families. She absolutely walks her talk and really embodies her teaching.’
To see the extensive range of CPDs we have designed to give you practical tools that can further develop your teaching practice, please click here.
Can we support you in choosing your course?
If you are unsure about your suitability for this course, or if you have any queries please let us know at email@example.com
Policies & Procedures For the full course policies and terms & conditions please click here.
What is trauma and how does it show up on the mat? How does our experience of embodiment impact our students? What are the warning signs of unsafe yoga practice for vulnerable students? Aneta will take you through theory and practice to support yourself and your students in trauma informed and embodied yoga.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- What trauma really is – enhance your understanding with some useful definitions
- How to recognise trauma and it’s symptoms in your students/clients
- How to orient towards nurturing resilience
- Simple and quick assessment tools you can use instantly
- Number one skill you need to use when it comes down to being trauma aware
- Boundaries, touch and consent – the real meaning of communication
- Practical tools for creating safe space for learning and exploring
- Tools for helping your students to become safely embodied
- Signposting and further learning'Trauma, resilience and being safely embodied 4 Hour CPD Workshop, which was focussed, informative and had an immediate impact on the quality of my teaching.’
"This workshop was very engaging and supportive."
Sarah Moss, Attendee "Ethics & Trauma with Aneta Idzack" March 20201
Sue Bower, Attendee "Ethics & Trauma with Aneta Idzack" March 2021
This 4 hour Yoga Alliance Accredited CPD training is open to all qualified teachers who want to take deeper their understanding and practical applications of trauma, resilience & being safely embodied.
About the facilitator - Aneta Idczak:
Aneta Idczak is registered Senior Yoga Teacher and Trainer with Yoga Alliance Professionals, and founder of Golden Mandala Ltd Yoga School providing unique yoga teacher trainings and mentoring, and founder of Trauma Resilience Embodied Yoga and Social Impact accredited teacher training.
Aneta brings together over 25 years experience of practicing yoga, mindfulness and Focusing (embodied listening), as well as training in various modalities including embodied yoga, Yin/Insight yoga, psychology and counselling, Master NLP, Life and Wellness Coaching, breathwork, energy healing and Reiki Master, Somatics, embodiment practices, bodywork and Thai Yoga Massage therapy.
Aneta specialises in working with private clients in needs-led integrative approach that is further informed by her 16 years front line work in Social Care with trauma, crisis intervention, mental health, addiction, DV, and child protection issues in various settings in London and Kent, where she later managed, trained and supervised workers.