The Power of the Subconscious and It's Effect on Birth
Date: Wed 25 May
Time: 1900-2130 BST (UK Time)
Venue: Online via Zoom
This event will be recorded for you if you are unable to attend live.
This workshop will give you an understanding of the subconscious and its effect on birth so that you can use this knowledge to increase the effectiveness of what you are already teaching about pregnancy, birth & the postnatal period.
In this training you will learn:
- The significance of the subconscious in pregnancy
- What the prime directives of the subconscious are and the impact (both positive and negative) on birth and birth experiences
- How significant your language choices are when talking about birth and the effect it has on the subconscious
This event will take place via zoom and recorded for life time access.
By the end of this training you will have
- A choice of exercises to explain the impact the subconscious has on our pre-existing beliefs surrounding birth
- Techniques to teach and give to your clients that will enable them to change or enhance their existing mindset about birth and their ability to give birth no matter how their baby is born.
- Powerful hypnotic suggestions to use during relaxation sessions that the subconscious will positively respond to
- The skills to knowingly and deliberately use language to positively change the subconscious when clients are in both a waking state and a relaxed state.
- A deeper understanding of the significant relationship between our bodies, subconscious and birth and how to incorporate that into your yoga teaching.
About the facilitator:
Dani Diosi DipHe, DypHyp MHS is a highly qualified and experienced Antenatal & Childbirth educator, hypnotherapist, Doula and NLP Master Practioner With nearly 20 years experience. Her passion combined with vast experience in all areas makes her uniquely qualified to train hypnobirthing practitioners and teachers and it is her absolute passion to enable as many people as possible to pass on hypnobirthing techniques in a way that highlights their existing skill set.
She understands the juggle of running a successful business whilst wanting to support as many pregnant parents through a smooth birth and is creating a ripple effect within the industry to empower more businesses that work within the birthing & pregnancy areas to include hypnobirthing as a way to give you and your clients more empowerment and confidence.
She runs regular hypnobirthing instructor training courses both virtually and in person and has trained practitioners in the UK and internationally.
She originally taught for the National Childbirth Trust (NCT) and utilised her own experience as a mother to twins to specialise in multiple birth classes. She subsequently qualified in Natal Hypnotherapy in 2008 and worked very closely with Maggie Howell (Natal Hypnotherapy’s founder and director) teaching the course and training and assessing new practitioners.
Dani set up her own hypnobirthing programme in 2015 after qualifying as a hypnotherapist in 2012 and is a recognised Doula with Doula UK and Birth Bliss . She recognises the importance of learning knowledge in a fun, supportive way but also in a way that you can tailor to your strengths. This is the exact reason she has created her hypnobirthing teacher training courses in a way that gives you all the training you need.