Build Your Sustainable Yoga Business in 2024:
This 5 day intensive training will give you the confidence to create a yoga business that suits your life work balance needs so that you can enjoy your teaching and practice.
Session 1: Vision, Aims & Goals
- How to clarify your vision for your yoga business
- Visioning what "success"looks like for your business
- Understanding Your Ideal Clients
- Meeting the longings and desires of your clients
- How you are adding incredible value to their lives
Session 2: Services, Offerings & Pricing
- Create clarity around the classes, workshops, retreats and courses you would love to run
- Understand pricing structures that work
- Collaboration vs competition - building community with fellow yoga teachers for mutual success: yoga business ethics
Session 3: Messaging, Visibility & Location
Where are you running your classes and what is the best way for your students to find you and for you to maintain and build your business with them once they have (your current clients are your best clients!)
- online marketing & social media
- local marketing within your community
- maintaining and building your current client base
- email marketing and list building
Session 4: Content Creation & Scheduling: Social Media & Non Digital Media (mailings, posters, flyers)
Session 5: Creating Your Own SMART Business Plan (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Based) & Celebrate the steps you have already taken to achieve your yoga business goals.
- Business support workbook
- Marketing templates
- Homework assignments
- Life time access to recordings & support material
- Tech Tips and Recommendations
- Accountability partnerships and mentoring
- Bonus Trainings including: Yoga Tax for the UK, Websites booking and payment systems and Yoga Photography.
You will receive business support workbooks and marketing templates. Life time access to recordings & support material.
Accountability partnerships and mentoring will give you support throughout the training and you will be required to complete tasks throughout the course as you build towards creating your SMART business plan.
Sunday 14 - Thursday 18 January 2024
Replays available and life time access to workbooks and content
Group Support and Mentoring
Workbook & Templates Included
If you have any queries please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies & Procedures For the full course policies and terms & conditions please click here.
About the facilitator: Jacqueline Rose
Jacqueline is a Menopause Educator and Coach, Women's Hormonal Health Practitioner, Yoga for Women’s Health Teacher and Therapeutic Yoga Teacher, and trained in Functional Blood Work Analysis and Functional Nutrition.
As a married mother of five, she was multi-tasking, juggling life, work, family, responsibilities and feeling overwhelmed until she discovered Yoga Nashit – Yoga for Women's Health.
Through her studies and teaching, she has developed a deeper understanding, awareness and connection to her body, how it works and how it naturally changes over time. She found practical ways to create balance and manage expectations despite her very busy life.
Her mission is to support and empower women to get proactive and improve their own health and well-being. She is especially passionate about changing the way women understand and experience their menopause journey and reframing the menopause conversation. She mentors yoga teachers & coaches to fulfil their professional aims and succeed in their business objectives.
Jacqueline believes that good women’s health and wellbeing begins by understand our hormones, creating hormonal balance and having strong hormonal health throughout our life. Jacqueline supports her clients to identify triggers for hormonal imbalance, implement easy, practical strategies to create hormonal balance, manage their menopause symptoms and navigate midlife with ease, joy and confidence. She does this using a holistic, personalized approach based on functional medicine principles and yoga-based tools and techniques,
In 2022 Jacqueline founded and hosted The Menopause Summit, a 5 day online summit which brought together experts from around the world to share their wisdom on menopause, mid-life transitions, aging and women's health. The second annual Menopause Summit ran in May 2023 with 18 international speakers.
You can connect with Jacqueline on
and at her website (https://www.jacquelinerosehealth.com).